a blog to argue with danny

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Round 2

I don't seriously like any of the underdogs this week, both the colts and the seahawks played lousy last week, but the other team played worse. Supposedly Philly was supposed to be riding high into the playoffs, but man, that wasn't the best showing against the giants. Their defense can't stop much, and it's still Garcia back there. Then there's the Pats Chargers game, I could see the Pats winning it but I wouldn't necessarily pick them to win. Genius coaching only takes you so far, and as long as the chargers have a somewhat aggressive offense, they can do some damage. I mean, Leon Washington was able to run well against the pats defense, so i expect tomilinson can do a bit better. Although, I can't see the chargers winning a close game, so if they win, it's gonna be by about 10. Man, I guess that's it, I thought I would have some non-football thoughts, but maybe soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home